Monday, August 07, 2006

Odwalla bar review

Odwalla makes one of the best tasting protein bars that is naturally sweetened so that you do no have to worry about any artificial sweeteners added to your diet (sweetened with a natural soy nut butter). Besides the great taste, I really like the texture of the bar which kind of reminds me of a granola bar.
The Odwalla bar also contains 16 grams of protein and uses a vegetarian soy protein that contains 8 essential amino acids. Unfortunately for me 16 grams of protein is a little low for a meal but for my wife the amount of protein is perfect. If your diet requires a higher protein intake then my best recommendation is to eat at least two bars per meal or use the protein bar as a snack in-between meals. There are other great tasting protein bars available, like the Lean Body Gold, that offer a higher amount of protein that would fit more to a bodybuilders diet. However, I highly recommend you at least give these bars a try to see how great a naturally sweetened protein bar can taste!

Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home