Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy B-day to me

Well it was my birthday last week and I decided to buy myself and iPod. It was one of those from me to me gifts - with my wifes permission of course :-). I've been wanting something to take to the gym for my workouts and after talking to my brother-in-law the iPod sounded the way to go. I was about to buy the iPod Nano but the 30 BG iPod Video offered so much more for a $100 difference in price.

So I got a Black 30 GB iPod Video and I have to say that I am blown away by this thing. I just about uploaded ever CD I own and I have barely scratched the surface on the diskspace used. The sound is amazing and the video looks incredible.

I paid $300 for my iPod but it looks like Amazon has a little better deal on them. You can view iPods on their site by clicking here. So if you are in the market for a MP3 player I highly recommend that you at least look into an iPod.


All the best,
Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home