Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New Angel

I have been working on a sculpture of a new angel in my spare time and thought I would post some pics of where I am planning to take this sculpture.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with my angels, I like to create sculpture of angles with very muscular physiques. I personally see angels as mighty warriors and try to depict that image through my artwork. I think this view provides a new perspective on angels that we just don't see today.

The attached picture is a mock-up of what my angel may look like once it is complete. My current sculpture does not have wings yet and is not painted. I have painted a picture of the sculpture and given him wings to give you a feel for the direction that I am taking this piece.

If you want to see more of my artwork you can view them at www.geraldgore.com

Thanks for viewing,
Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home