Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still dieting

My wife and I are still sticking with out new diet program and have both done very well over the past few holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years). Since late November my wife has lost 24 pounds and serveral inches off of her waist and belly. I myself have lost around 17 pounds and around three inches off my waist and belly too.

Our program really isn't that difficult it just takes discipline to stick with it. One of the major contributing factors to our dieting sucsses is that we have one day a week were we can eat anything we want. The 'cheat meal' or 'cheat day' (depending on where you are at in a dieting process) really helps us shock our bodies and burn the fat off the body. I'm working on a new website that goes into detail on my diet plan. The real key is to increase your metabolism. You can learn more about increasing your own metabolism at the following links:

Increase metabolism - goes into detail how we are increasing our metabolism
Recommended food list - foods that I recommend for a healthy fat burning diet
Free diet plans - Rough outline of our current diet (still a work in progress)
Supplements - Outline of recommended supplements (work in progress)

All the best,
Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home