Friday, May 29, 2009

Is the BodyBugg worth the money?

This weeks review is on the calorie management system called the BodyBugg. My wife and I both purchased the BodyBugg some time back and found it to be a very useful tool to accurately tracking the amount of calories that our bodies burned in a day. Unfortunately you will still need to keep track of the number of calories consumed so keeping a food journal is a must. There is no way to sugar coat it, food journals are a lot of work. However if done properly with a system like the BodyBugg, the results will pay off in the long run.

You can read the full BodyBugg review here. I have outlined what I found to be the key advantages and some of the disadvantages with this device. I have also included the prices that we were faced with when we purchased our BodyBuggs.

All the best,
Gerlad

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home