Saturday, September 16, 2006

Skydiving Granny

Ok, this one is a little off topic but a couple of years ago my mom decided to take up skydiving. My mom had always wanted to skydive and on her 50th birthday she decided to give it a try. A couple years later my mom has well over 100 skydives under her belt and is what I would consider a skydiving fanatic.

Now for me skydiving is not my thing. I'm afraid of heights and have two little ones at home that I am responsible for. Although skydiving can be very safe, there is always an element of risk which I personally do not want to add until my little ones are grown up and on their own (plus my wife would kill me).

Anyways, if you are a thrill seaker and interested in skydiving then you should check out Skydiving Granny (www.skydiving-granny.com) . The site will grow over time and will become a great resource for information on skydiving.

Wishing you and yours all the best,

Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home