Friday, September 29, 2006

Increase Metabolism

My wife and I decided to change our lifestyle in November 2005 and made a commitment to each other to eat better. Now my wife is someone who has always struggled with her weight. She has tried diet after diet and had marginal succes at best. I decided to help her out and implement the same dieting principles that I used when I was a competitive bodybuilder. Well to this date I am happy to announce that my wife has dropped 50 pounds and looks like a completely new person. She still has more to go to reach her personal goal but the key is that she is doing it slowly and using tricks that help her increase her metabolism.

If you are in a dieting rutt and want to try something new that will increase your metabolism then I recommend you take a look at my diet site http://www.increase-metabolism.power-of-knowledge.com/. The site is full of free fat burning tips that will surely get you to the body of your dreams. Now it is not easy but I promise you, it is worth it.

All the best,

Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home