Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Muscle building tips

For those of you looking for some creative ways to add muscle I've posted a few new articles on Ironbodies.com. The three articles that I have posted are written by Nick Nilsson who is the Vice-President of the online personal training company BetterU. BetterU offers a variety of fitness ebooks that help people improve their abs, lose weight, gain muscle, etc...

The articles that I have found the most interesting are:

How to Gain Muscle by Eating No Protein - Nick talks about a carb and protein deplication program that makes your body more receptive to protein. Great idea that I will be using myself next week. If you have ever competed in a bodybuilding show before the ideas presented in this article really make sense.

How Stretching Can Explode Your Muscle Growth - I've been stretching inbetween sets at the gym for a few years now and really believe it is important for adding additional muscle growth. The artilce goes into details on how and why you should stretch the muslces when they are pumped up.

Daily Specialization Training - Transform Your Weakest Bodypart Into Your Strongest - Bodyparts! - another great concept that I have already put into practice. I've been experimenting on myself by doing handstand pushups (not an easy task) to improve my shoulders. I'll let you get the details from the article and recommend you give it a try yourself.

Until next time.

All the best,
Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home