Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Weight loss tips and tricks

There are a variety of tips and tricks that you can use to increase your metabolism and I will cover the ones that I have found the most effective below. However before we begin I would like to point out that most peoples lifestyles and poor exercise habits really contribute to the slowing down of their metabolism. This is not just some wild theory that I am writing about, I'm actually speak from personal experience. I have lived a lifestyle for years that took a skinny kid, who seamed like he couldn't gain any weight, to a fat adult. Even though I consistently worked out with weights, I made bad dieting decisions over the years that added inches to my waistline. - Read More


All the best,
Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home