Thursday, July 21, 2005

It has been awhile

Well it has been awhile since my last post and a lot has happened in the short time away. I have injured both of my shoulders and elbows so I have been out of the gym for the last couple of months. I'm busy with other projects so all is well.

One of the projects that I have been working on is a fitness equipment review site (treadmill reviews, ad machine reviews, you get the picture). I am constantly adding new content to the website but it is fully up and running now. The address is www.one4fitness.com. Check it out and pass it on to anyone you think it may benefit.

I have also revised my art website www.geraldgore.com. I have changed the look and feel of the site. It is still a work in progress for now. I do have a picture of my new iron angel that I am working on so you will want to check it out.

I have also added a few new shirt designs to the Ironbodies website. I also just finished a new caveman bodybuilding figurine which should be available soon. You can check everthing out at www.ironbodies.com.

Well, that is all for now. I wish you all the best.

Gerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home